Electronic version copyright clearance
Permission is hereby given to use Academic Exchange Quarterly articles
for purpose of private study, research or scholarship -
in accordance with the following stipulations:
We welcome links from other websites.
- Permission is given to deposit an electronic copy of AEQ published article on
- author webpage/website
- college webpage/website
- not-for-profit or non-profit institutional
repository of academic papers
- teacher or student one personal computer
- electronic record accompanying AEQ article
must include full bibliographic details.
- electronic copy must be obtained from one of the following
- author (the final decision belongs to the author)
- Academic Exchange Quarterly as
- e-mail attachment, doc-file type, requester/asker/client must be subscriber to AEQ print copy
- HTML Editors' Choice - systematic downloading and printing is not permitted
- HTML Readers' Choice - systematic downloading and printing is not permitted
- as a courtesy, the author of the original journal article should be informed ...
- AEQ articles in electronic version may not be duplicated or redistributed without the prior written consent of Rapid Intellect Group Inc.
Anyone can link to Academic Exchange Quarterly
without seeking permission from
Rapid Intellect Group Inc.
- Author manuscript authentication & copyright agreement
- Teacher free copyright clearance