- Thank you ZED (reviewer's 3-letter identity) for your detailed analysis and
suggestions. Thank you for challenging me to not be
so 'tip-toeing' about my basic proposition but to
be bolder, with appropriate support. In my
orignial version much of that was included but had to
be deleted to get within the word limit. I am
working, now, to re-emphasize as you suggest, but
yet stay within the word limits. Your comments
have guided me well. I look forward to your
viewing of my revised document. July 2003 3j8142
- Thanks for all your work on informing
me of revised deadlines for the issues, and getting me the reviews quickly as
well. I look forward to continue working with AEQ, as this has been very
pleasurable and stress-free experience. And I want to send my thanks
to my reviewers for their honest, helpful and very encourging reviews.
- Thank you so much for your quick
response, and for the
thoughtful comments provided by the reviewer(s).
Nov 2003 4l6952
- Dear Reviewer:
Thank you for the time and insightful responses
you have given us regarding the article you will
recommend NOT to publish. Most places would
just have sent a rejection slip. Your comments have
helped us to address issues in clearer ways, as we
are not accustomed to writing for such things as
AEQ. Reading your rationale, we are inclined to
agree with your assessment of this article. It is
aimed at a more specific audience and should even
be better written for them. Thank you for your
help. June 2003 3j9142
- Thanks for your quick returns to me in all of this, I
am VERY impressed. I am quite accostomed to
being all but ignored by the organizations I seek to
publish with. AEQ is different. May 2003 3j2102?
AUTHOR Please note that I noticed on
the website that my co-author's name...
is not listed...
AEQ Thanks for noticing,
Will correct tonight within 60 minutes.
AUTHOR Thanks a lot for your incredibly quick response.
... I am so impressed with your efficiency.
May 2003 3l2232
- Thank you again for your help, and for the quick
turn-around on the
manuscript. I truly appreciated the opportunity
to get feedback about
the manuscript while it was still fresh in my mind.
Nov 2003 4l6952
You have made my day! Thanks for such a rapid
response to my
corrections. Also, I omitted to inform you that
while I was in Egypt and
went to the Alexandria library Academic Exchange
was one of the rare
journals they had. It was quite exciting see
your journal in the
Alexandria library listings.
Thanks and have a good day! APRIL 2003 3l8222
- Great Anna, no problem. I'll try to get it done
sooner. Your reviewers
were wonderful and will make the revisions pretty
easy to do. Warm regards, MARCH 2003 3l7632
- Thanks for the very quick response. What a treat
to get feedback so quickly. MARCH 2003 3l2932
- Nice working with you, but I feel like I've been
"rode hard and put up wet."...
If it were to be the lead article there, that
would be our preference.
FEBRUARY 2003 3w9132
- Thanks for all of the feedback since last year...
Working with the mentor was a wonderful learning experience.
I appreciated the opportunity.
It wasn't easy, but it was valuable for sure!
My submission isn't pulitzer material,
but for me it is an incredibly important project and a milestone.
AUGUST 2002 2w0502
- I have never been taken through an editorial process this
Accept my thanks. I am very impressed by your
promptness and handling, and by AEQ in general.
DECEMBER 2004 5w4292
- Thank you. If you can, please let reviewer ZED
know that I found the comments
helpful; it is difficult to have a scholarly
piece on spirituality and pedagogy
reviewed in a level-headed way sometimes by some
journals (that's been my
experience), and this has been a refreshing
experience. FEBRUARY 2005 5l1892
- ... compliment you on the efficiency of
your review process. Having submitted manuscripts
to a variety of journals, I have never
encountered a more well-organized operation than that of
Academic Exchange Quarterly.MARCH 2005 5l6592
- I... very much appreciate their
feedback and suggestions. I also appreciate the
- it is a
breath of fresh air. MARCH 2005 5l2103
- I must admit that I'm
frequently accustomed to wait three, six, sometimes
even twelve months for publication decisions from
national and international journals. (A fact which
perplexes my scientific friends!) It's refreshing
to find that a high-quality journal such as yours
manages to take articles through an informative
and rigorous triple-peer review in a matter of
weeks. Bravo!MARCH 2005 5l5992
- I feel that the reviewers did me a great service by carefully
critiquing my work. Please thank each of my reviewers
on my behalf. Their comments have sharpened my focus and
allowed me to correct glaring errors. APRIL 2005 5j4503
- Ohhhhhhhhhhh wow... that was rather harsh criticism. thanks for letting me know. MAY 2005 5j2603
- Some simply say:
- I'd like to thank the
editors for a thoughtful and rigorous review of my submission.
- Thank you for your careful revising
and editing suggestions and for the opportunity to
share this important work through your journal.
- Thank you for your time, great effort, and consideration.
- I have been so impressed by everyone at AEQ. Kudos on a great journal!
- Woo Hooo!! Thank you soooo much!
- We thank you for your promptness and efficiency
throughout the whole
- Of course, we get our share of disgruntled feedback as well.
Most come from authors whose submission was rejected.
- We want you to know . . . you read the feedback, now compare for yourself:
Academic Exchange Quarterly
American Journal of Education
Harvard Educational Review
Oxford Review of Education
Insist on the best and make a difference in teaching...