1st 2nd-4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
number 1 2 3 pg T abc office TWO KEYWORDS title
9999-pm seApr23 -- 3- --- 1-00jr---j ONLINE HEALTH example
------- - - - -- -- --- ---------- ------ ------ ----------
Sample Monthly Activity Report.
Each month has the following entry starting with arrow up
- Explanation of symbols, columns from left to right > > > >
- 1st column: number --- manuscript submission number; more
- 2nd 3rd 4th column: 1, 2, 3 --- three reviews; each column may have the following notation
0 or o – under review;
Y or y - accepted pending minor corrections;
R or r - accepted pending revision,
N or n- rejected;
IIIIIII- Irregularity - submission will be suspended if not corrected in ten days;
seApr23 – reviews sent to author April 23rd;
revised – author has revised, submission ready for publication;
revi - final version accepted conditionally;
e-seven – incomplete revision;
- 5th column: pg --- number 09 or 10 article length within limit;
number 11 article length exceeds limit;
number missing (incomplete) submission is not ready for review
- 6th column: T --- indicates number of table-figure-chart-appendix
- 7th column: abc --- abstract-biography-copyright;
copyright received by e-mail, if p copyright received by postal mail
- 8th column: office --- for office use:
other numerical notation
may reflect author's copyright clearance number and/or author's issue purchase number
and/or institutional subscription number and/or redactory fee number
and/or number of authors and/or issue publication number
B- author initialed Copyright Agreement - to be considered for
inclusion in RIG upcoming book Sound Instruction
Ready to Use Classroom Practice Volume II
- 9th column: TWO KEYWORDS
identify special topics of an upcoming issue, and are selected from
As of Oct 1st 2006 , we require two keywords for submitted paper. For example:
PBL HEALTH Tutorless PBL Groups in a Medical School
-- The first one, PBL, indicates author's preference, and identifies Feature Editor.
-- The second one, HEALTH, indicates related topic.
-- Both may assist reader to find more articles with similar content.
Published article will be listed twice in the cumulative Keyword Subject Index.
- 10th column: title - submission's title; title in green - indicates consideration
for Editors' Choice and/or Monthly Exchange,
see "Early submission is encouraged" in Call for Manuscript
When submission entry, 2nd 3rd 4th column,
has at least any two of the following six:   Y,y, R,r, N,n
ask the Editor firstname.lastname@example.org to send
you the reviews.
- In order to receive reviews, you must sign and return by postal mail or e-mail the following
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement. in a timeline specified by this journal.
Explanation of symbols, left to right, for
Jul06, July 2006
1398 reflects total number of
web, email, postal and phone submission inquiries.
3526 records first submission number
t30 number of submissions accepted for double-blind-peer-review,
excluding 21%-79% manuscripts that
were rejected at the start.
Numbers, 21 and 79, represent the lowest and the highest recorded rejection.
21st submission rate
- first ten submissions received by the 21st of the month;
2005-t44-10th... if listed - results for previous month/year, here July 2005.