Six simple submission steps
Please read this entire page carefully and observe requirements:
(1) you will avoid Optional Redactory Fee
and (2) you will get a rewarding and pleasaant experience.
When your answer is affirmative to all six steps,
we guarantee to review your manuscript in 6-9 weeks.
- I am (we are) college or secondary school teacher(s) or administrator(s)
- manuscript's length (abstract, text, references) is 2000 - 3000 words;
and adheres to the following sample manuscript layout
- manuscript can be identified by a keyword listed in KEYWORD INDEX
- All papers are considered with the understanding that they have not been
accepted or published elsewhere.
- However, we will consider papers presented at a conference, symposium,
or workshop - when
copyright remains vested with the author. Such papers and papers resulting
from research conducted under a grant or fellowship support may incur
a redactory fee.
- You may avoid paying any and all Optional fees
by adhering to journal's
Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
- Note, we will consider only one-submission-per-author(s)-per-issue.
- there are no tables, figures, charts, mathematical formulas, or foreign script
- submission is a clean copy - free of metadata, hidden text, and header/footer
- submission can be made by e-mail as an attachment in MS Word doc
file to email@example.com
If not all YES,
Submission Procedure and
Help: in order
to weed out "spam"
email type AEX in
the subject field.
-- To receive reviews, you must sign and return by postal mail or e-mail the following
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement.
Do not send with your submission.
Wait for submission number and then send it promptly.
-- Once you revise properly, we promise to publish it in the next available issue.
-- Submit early
and have an opportunity to be considered for
Editors' Choice and/or