Mission & Vision
At Academic Exchange Quarterly, ISSN 1096-1453, it means
continuous planning, goal
implementation, evaluation of performance
and improvement based upon findings.
This quarterly, is dedicated to the presentation of ideas, research,
methods, and pedagogical theories leading to effective instruction
and learning regardless of level or subject.
Academic Exchange Quarterly,
independent double-blind-peer-reviewed print journal,
a customer-driven academic journal
in a virtual
aims to have staff and administration:
-- friendly, accountable, and responsive to readers' and authors' needs
-- clear, where decisions are made via open and transparent process described on journal's website
-- knowledgeable, appointed on merit
-- relatively non-hierarchical, where work is goal focused and responsibility driven.
- We bring examples of the finest teaching practice from
25, 000+ readers.
- We offer world-wide convenient access to the full text in three formats:
- print version, all published articles, get home delivery subscription
or see eligibility for a free subscription
- online version, all published articles, see your library for a free copy
- HTML version, selected articles in Editors' Choice or
- We publish 50-60 refereed articles per issue versus 3-9 by most other journals.
See Journal Issue Index
- Journal's independent status assures submission
to be based on merit and not favor, bias, or personal preference.
See feedback from authors...
- Our track-your-submission,
manuscript review status fully updated daily, is second to none.
Each submission goes thru rigorous double-blind-peer-review and editorial evaluation, 3-4 readings per submission.
- The journal's thousand of
authors and titles
will inspire your creativity
and benefit your students without compromising
good teaching norms.
Teaching should be a joy, not a test of your nerves.
No wonder, articles in Academic Exchange Quarterly
consistently have been evaluated as highly effective practical examples
of college teaching and learning.
- We build relationships... since 1997,
see historical sketch,
aiming to maintain and enhance the quality of staff recruited,
the Academic Exchange Quarterly recognises the benefits of unbiased selection of the
best candidate from the widest pool of applicants
- Journal's editorial staff comes from all over the world
- Guidelines that regulate the recruitment and staff selection
are available on journal's website
- Membership is based on intellectual/scholarly contribution to the journal
- Even though there is no monetary compensation for editorial work, this journal has an ample number of
qualified applicants, often put on a six month waiting list
- At Academic Exchange Quarterly, we do more than put together an academic
journal.   We foster education and career growth...
No wonder, college centers such as
use print edition of AEQ to support their teaching enhancement efforts.
- Academic Professional Development Center
- Center for the Enhancement of Teaching Learning
- Center for Instructional Development
- Center for Scholarship in Teaching and Learning
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Faculty Development Center
Academic Exchange Quarterly
PO Box 131
Stuyvesant Falls, NY 12174    USA
This journal is made possible by readers/subscribers like you...